Radiology professionals in the Phoenix area are some of the highest paid x-ray technicians in the entire country. With a job growth rate expected to be faster than almost any other healthcare profession, Arizona x-ray technicians are reaping the benefits of having joined one of the hottest fields in the nation right now. If you’re interested in pursuing this career path you’re an Arizonan interested in becoming an x-ray technologist your best bet is to start your career training at one of many fully accredited x-ray technician schools in Arizona. Our list of schools below has campuses across the Grand Canyon State from Tucson, to Flagstaff with state-of-the-art facilities allowing for hands-on learning at an accelerated pace.
Are you on a tight schedule? Maybe just the idea of trying to find a parking space in the hot Arizona sun has you eager to stay inside. Either way, you might want to consider one of many excellent online learning options instead. No matter which learning experience works best for you, you’re sure to find everything you need from one of the excellent x-ray technician schools in Arizona below.
As an Arizona radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $45,050
- Currently employed: 2,330
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arizona X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs